We live in a fast paced world. The effects of technology are clearly notable as they play a major role in building a stress free society. However, the power or natural medicinal systems like Ayurveda are still very much effective as they once were.
“Ayurveda is a natural treatment system which originated from India. Ayurveda as a word is a combination of two words ayur and veda, together they translate as ‘knowledge of life’.”
Ayurveda treatment has been around for a while now. If you just learn about this treatment option lately, this is an opportunity to explore an amazing treatment option.
Forms of Ayurveda treatment
Ayurveda treatment is structured to run in phases in order to guarantee the desired outcome. In no particular order, they include the following.
- Yoga therapy.
- Sound therapy
- Adopting herbal remedies.
- Internal purification process.
- Breathing exercises
- Following a special diet.
- Massage therapy.
Consider Ayurveda as a combination of complementary therapy and modern day medical care. As you imagine, this combo can’t get any better. Ayurveda treatment improves the life of people more ways than you can imagine. Below are some of the well-known changes that are most notable.
- It helps eliminate impurities
- Boosts the feeling of Oneness with life.
- Strengthening your immune system
- Reducing worry.
With Ayurveda, the goal is to encourage the use of natural therapies to influence your overall lifestyle. This will help you attain true clarity, spirit, mind and body.
Concept of Ayurveda treatment
According to a study in 2004 by National Center for Health, approximately 70 percent India’s rural people use Ayurveda for their primary health care needs. While, in the United States, about 751,000 people have received Ayurveda treatment.
When it comes to rebalancing the doshas, Ayurveda treatments are offered in various forms in order to guarantee the best results. In every person, Ayurveda doctors believe there are three basic energy types called doshas, they include:
- Vata: Creativity and vitality are results of balanced vata energy. Energy that controls bodily functions associated with motion, including blood circulation, breathing, blinking, and heartbeat.
- Kapha: Energy that controls growth in the body. In balance, kapha is expressed as love and forgiveness. Out of balance, kapha leads to insecurity and envy.
- Pitta: To prevent sickness like ulcers and emotional imbalance, this type of energy has to be balanced. With pitta energy in check, contentment and intelligence are the resultant effect.
Why is Ayurveda still used today? The answer is simple. Over the years, Ayurveda has helped individual’s attain consecutiveness to life by taking control of their health. In terms of scope, Ayurveda goes well beyond medicine or therapy. In all, Ayurveda will allow you to enjoy a holistic approach to life.
Benefit of Ayurveda treatments
Ayurveda treatments are suitable for everyone. Although Ayurveda treatments are often considered as treatment for illness, it is also amazing for healthy people. Ayurveda treatments encourages us to eat well, sleep well and experience oneness with ourselves.